Sheer Workplace Training
Hemmant, Brisbane QLD
Workplace Training & Assessment (Education & Training)
$75,000 – $105,000+ per year inc bonus
Sheer Workplace Training is a registered RTO 45597, providing nationally recognised training courses throughout Queensland.
We are currently experiencing growth and looking for fresh and capable trainers to join our great team across:
- Sunshine Coast,
We are especially keen to hear from motivated and hungry trainers who can work independently in Mackay for our planned growth phase in the next few months.
About the role
We are looking for qualified and experienced permanent and contract trainers who have at least 3 years experience in delivering any of the following units of competencies:
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined space
- RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate boom over 11m
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- RIIHAN308F Load and unload plant
- Standard 11 mining induction
We are also looking for Trainers qualified and competent in delivering Dogging, Rigging and Crane.
Qualifications & experience
For other candidates we may consider contract trainers with excellent hourly rates will be offered along with other potential salary benefits.
There may be a potential if you have solid experience working within the construction or mining industry that we will train you to become an assessor.
Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?