EWPA Yellowcard – Boomlift and trailer lift under 11 metres and any height scissorlift and vertical lift
The EWPA Yellow card course is a certificate of competency not a high risk licence. It is the only nationally recognised benchmark to allow personnel to operate ALL SIZES of scissor-lifts, vertical –lifts, trailer-mounted lifts and booms under 11 metres.
Our EWPA yellow card training course is a hassle-free, 1 day course conducted by accredited, experienced trainers in our fully equipped training facility in Brisbane. This hands-on, comprehensive course will give you everything you need to know about safely operating boom lift, scissor lift, and vertical lift machinery. Upon completion of the course, you’ll receive a nationally recognised EWPA certification.
In addition to EWPA course Brisbane, we have many other training courses available. We conduct our courses across multiple local training facilities in the Brisbane region, including Banyo, Chandler, and Richlands. To find out more about our other training courses and facilities, call us on 0488 422 626 or send us an enquiry.
Whether this is your first time or a refresher, our Brisbane EWPA yellow card training course contains all you need to perform machinery checks, and to safely operate boom lift, scissor lift, and vertical lift machinery. Enquire now to find out when our next EWPA courses are being held, and to book your spot.
- Relevant Australian Standards, Legislation and Regulations
- OH&S policy
- Codes of Practice
- Work requirements, safety information and procedures
- Site hazards
- Conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Conduct operational checks
- Operation vertical lifts, scissor lifts of all sizes and boom lifts under 11 metres
- Statement of attainments issued by RTO 40825
- Read and write English to a basic level
- Have the necessary health and fitness to carry out the tasks safely
Qualification and Certification:
Successful attendees will receive the EWPA Yellow-card for units covered for example VL, SL and BL ( Vertical lift, scissor lift and or boom lift ) additional units TL ( Trailer lift are available but will attract a higher fee ).
- Written Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- 1 day for training and assessment